Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fire in Our Bellies


Artistically, the weekend was a bit of a failure. These things happen. Especially when one is overly ambitious and puts too much pressure on the unexpected. I did get to veg out with my dad watching television and see a lot of my friends. Tomorrow I'll hit the old productivity trail again. I have to. I gotta leave Marblehead at seven-ish and I haven't finished anything for my class. I think everyone at MassArt could kill the snow days if it were possible. I'll be caught up by the end of the week. I know I will.

My mother's apartment feels so awkward. I have only lived here for about four non-consecutive months since we moved here in May. I've been living at 774 for one month and it feels more lived in than here. Maybe because stuff is still packed up. There are still boxes of my stuff in my mom's trunk. I can't wait to get back to 774 tomorrow. I feel anxious if I'm away too long.

I hope I go back to Sandwich next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment