Sunday, February 20, 2011

(cowgirl)

The video isn't going very well. I know I will have some cool sound piece but the visuals is tough. I love the fact I bought the two hour audio tapes by accident. I am going to make someone a two hour mix tape now. That will be a task for sure. At any rate, as for my visual dilemma, I think I'm putting too much faith into the unexpected. It seemed to flow so easily in high school. It also hinders things when the battery for the camera lasts for maybe three minutes. I can't wait for the day where I actually learn from my mistakes and test ALL my equipment before I leave the cage- then again when you're waiting in line at the cage, all you can think of is getting the hell out.

Also my lack of productivity on Cape may be due to falling back into a Cape mind set. Whenever I come back, there's not one thought in my head about Boston. Number one is the Academy. Number two is cruising. Something will come together. I just have to will things to be art. It'll come together.

Returning to the Academy was weird for some reason tonight. Pretty much everyone was there- Brian, Ricky, Becky, Peter, Paulie, Chris, Jeff, so on, so on. I'm also very used to hanging out there with nothing to do. And then when this young girl in the cast ran into the office asking Shelia to do her hair, she was wearing the same dress my wife wore in Play it Again, Sam. That took me aback from some reason. I dunno. I'll probably make sense of this in some variety of private writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment