Monday, October 17, 2011

Footlose and Fancy Freud

I've been having a series of dreams where I'm with the Three Stooges. Last night I was on a fishing trip with Moe, Larry, and Curly Joe (Joe Besser, not Joe DeRita. Talk about oddly specific). Joe started having a heart attack and I was holding him in my arms, but he was so big and I was trying to make sure he stayed in the boat and we didn't capsize. In order to make this easy, I willed his head into my backpack and his body disappeared.

When we got to shore, I left the backpack on a table next to a building where there were a lot of fishermen. As I went inside I yelled "Don't sit on that backpack, Joe Besser's head is in it. No seriously, his head is in that bag. He's still conscious."

Dear psychiatrists out there, what's with all my Stooge dreams? And why are they weird? And why haven't I had a MST3K dream even though I've been watching the show since I was 7?

No comments:

Post a Comment