Thursday, September 8, 2011

End of Summer Mix

1) Eric Clapton- Breaking Point

I'm home. I missed you a lot. Did you miss me?



2) Pat Metheny- Facing West

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! I need to go up there! This is what I've always wanted! I'm going out on a limb and I'm ready for adventure!



3) Rod Stewart- Every Picture Tells A Story

Whitey Bulger captured? Can I please go down to the courthouse? What's that? Recipes for cooking the best lobsters? OK GBH...I guess that's just as good...



4) Foster the People- Pumped Up Kicks

"Look over there. Pretend they're the audience. I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."



5) The Avalanches- Since I Left You

I'm hung over and it's so bright in Brighton and I love everyone I can see.



6) Roy Orbison- In Dreams

You're just like me.



7) Vampire Weekend- Oxford Comma

Hiding in Nantucket. Everyone is so beautiful I want to cry.



8) Frank Zappa- Jesus Thinks You're a Jerk

"What if Pat gets into the White House?"
"No fucking way, Ike! Hahaha, you know what I mean? HA!"



9) Okkervil River- Mermaid

She's pretty, I think...



10) Steve Winwood- Wake Me Up on Judgement Day

Gotta keep pressing on...

No comments:

Post a Comment