Monday, February 20, 2012

Last Love Song For Now

I swear this is my last poetic ramble about high school. Then back to 2012-

I'll fully admit I made it hard for myself. I was jaded most of the time. But there was one moment. Completely out of the blue in the last parking lot.

Here we go, Hall and Oates.
Who are they?
If you can believe it, those are two dudes.
They ARE?


Your feet dangled off the back of my car. Mine too.

And I can just...HAVE these?
Yeah, my dad was going to get rid of them and I knew you collected them.
I've been looking for some of these forever...


Funny how you can look forever for something and yet never have your eyes on what's important.

Simply put, it was one of those moments that I can only jot down in fragmented ideas and quotes, but if I could, I'd write forever about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment